To ensure the most enjoyable pool experience possible, the Center strongly enforces the following rules:
• CHILDREN AGES 1 to 2 attending Co-Ed can change in the locker room of the opposite sex.
• CHILDREN AGES 3 TO 7 attending Co-Ed swimming must change in the instructor’s room adjacent.
Children Swimming on their Own
• CHILDREN AGES 8 AND YOUNGER must swim in the company of an adult at all times. Click here to see the schedule for available swim times. Ages will be verified.
• CHILDREN AGES 9 AND OLDER are permitted to swim unattended during select times:
GIRLS (9 and older) BOYS (9 and older)
MON and WED, 6:00 to 9:00 PM TUES and THURS, 6:00 to 9:00 PM
All children under the age of 10 unattended by an adult cannot be in the building after 9:00 PM.
Members 16 and Older
• ADULT SWIM is reserved for those ages 16+ (and for those looking to swim laps, only) — barring holiday exceptions. For details and holiday exceptions, check the aquatics bulletin board, or call the Aquatics Director at (718) 627-4300, ext. 3228.
• USE OF THE SAUNA BY CHILDREN YOUNGER THAN 16 is prohibited at all times. You may anonymously report those in violation to our Aquatics staff.